- (a) that God is the author and sustainer of all reality and truth;
- (b) that every human being is created in the image and likeness of God; and
- (c) that the whole of creation and the human community are radically good.
Jesuit Education, inspired and motivated by the person and message of Jesus Christ, affirms
- (a) an authentic search of knowledge in the service and advancement of the world;
- (b) upholding the dignity, uniqueness and giftedness of each individual; and
- (c) the promotion of harmony between man and man, and between man and nature.