Pre Placement Process and Skill Development:
Comprises of activities to prepare the pre final/final year students of the institution for the placement opportunities in their outgoing year. Activities ranging from career mapping, career guidance, and workshops on aptitude, soft skills, technical skills to excel in interviews are organised for students. Industry-academia interface is another focal area for the cell, through which it has courses, seminars and guest talks in collaboration with companies during the academic year. Second year students take up corporate internships to help them in easy transition to the final recruitment process.
Training Delivery :
Aptitude – Quantitative, Verbal & Logical Reasoning
Soft-skills – Body Language, Business Communication,
Personal Interviews & Group Discussions Special Sessions – Motivation and Work Ethics
CAREER MAPPING SESSION
• On 23 August, 2020 Placement Cell organized an all-India scholarship test for candidates who are aspiring to appear for UPSC civil services exam in 2021. This scholarship test is absolutely free and top performers will avail discount up to 75% of course fee and topper will get test series for free.21 Students took part in the scholarship test and out of which 4 students got free scholarship to take part in UPSC coaching.
In order to make this test series reachable to diverse background of candidates, Goal Monks is conducting an All-India Scholarship test for UPSC 2021 prelims exam. This test is absolutely free and just requires a registration.
• EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year program, was organizing a virtual competition on strategy and transactions on Tuesday (25 August 2020) and Friday (28 August 2020) wherein students were given a brief on EY, Strategy & Transactions team at EY and details on the competition were addressed to students.
• JP Morgan conducted the Discover Our Indian Opportunity career mapping session on 26th of August, 2020 for BCOM/BBA Students the session to get an overview on the breadth of programs offered across the JP Morgan India franchise. Learn more about the culture, growth opportunities, and impact that you can make with the firm in India.
• Webinar on United Nations Young Changemakers Conclave:
Placement Cell has organized webinar on United Nations Young Changemakers Conclave on 20th February, 2021 for 2nd and 3rd year BCOM/BBA Students around 450 students have participated, the webinar is to orient students to be ready for 2021 after pandemic workplace. The workplace helped students to understand their skills like emotional intelligence, digital fluency, creative problem solving, innovation and entrepreneurial thinking - in addition to academic and technical qualifications. The speaker of the webinar was an Industry expert.
• Mr. Shivakumar – Group Executive President Aditya Birla Group.
• Mr. Manish Kumar- MD & CEO NSDC
• Mr. Vishal Gondal- Founder & CEO GOQii
• Mr. Arun Malik- Partner E&Y