The Institution has established an Equal Opportunity Cell, as per the guidelines of UGC, to oversee the effective implementation of policies and programs for disadvantaged groups, to provide guidance and counseling concerning academic, financial, social, and other matters, and to enhance the diversity within the campus.
1. To make efforts to sensitize the academic community regarding the problems associated with social exclusion as well as the aspirations of marginalized communities.
2. To help individuals or a group of students belonging to the disadvantaged section of society to contain the problems related to discrimination.
3. To look into the grievances of the weaker section of society and suggest amicable solution to their problems.
Ms. Nikhath Asrar - Advisor
Ms. Vijayashanthi Murthy - Teacher Coordinator
Mr. Hemant Jadhav
Ms. Nethra Aparna
- Anti Ragging
- Citizenship Training
- Equal Opportunity
- Mid Day Meal
(Prevention and Redressal)
- Students Welfare
- Capability Enhancement and Development Schemes
Academic Support to
- International Desk
- Activities Conducted
- Useful Links
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee SGRC
- St. Joseph's Boys Hostel - Apply